Starting 1951 with processing duroplastics – still known as Bakelite – Theodor Greive increased the enterprise to a successful injection molding company for technical parts. 30 years later in 1980 Dipl.-Ing. Michael Greive enhanced its portfolio to a global exporting manufacturing company of medical disposables.
30 fully automated injection molding machines with clamp forces of 20 tons – 100 tons produce challenging precision parts with item weights from 0,01 g to approx. 100 g.
Since 2001 all items are produced acc. to DIN EN ISO 9001, ensuring comprehensive product safety and batch traceability. Starting with incoming goods inspection, the items undergo continous documented in-process and end controls.
Greive patents led to Greive assortment of medical disposables (Infusion- and catheter accessories)
As a matter of fact Greive produces and controls under Laminar Flow (clean room production).
By constantly modernizing maschines parameters and processing only REACH compliant raw materials Greive provides economic and responsible handling of environmental resources. (EU-regulation for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals)
In 2013 B.Eng. Marius Greive assumed responsibility for Greive’s future competiveness – including dual component injection moulding.
What We Do
- 3 shift injection molding
- 30 most modern machines with clamp forces of 220 to 1000 Kn following Greive’s leading principle: No machines older than 10 years!
- Clean Room production for medical and laboratory applications
- Dual component injection molding
- Core control for complex demolding
- Fire proof separate storage of all customer owned molds
PA, POM, PC, PMMA, ABS, TPE, PP, HDPE, LDPE weitere auf Anfrage.
- Production monitoring by computerized measuring techniques and documentation
- Initial samples test reports as well as CPK and CMK analyses on request
- Technical competent contact persons with decision making authority
- Design consulting als well as optimized tool design
ADS (Auto Destruct Syringe) developed in cooperation with WHO Geneva
Know-How of injection molding of thin-wall tubes
Multi-lumen catheter with tip and reading recorder
Catheter with distal tip and locking fiber
Cool-Kit (Device for cooling of heating of infusion liquids
First catheter J-straightener with stop-function
Advancement of a.m. J-straightener
Device for securing the ends of catheter guide wires
Single Hand J-Straightener with Stop-Function (Item: H350/360)