- 30 injection molding machines with clamp forces of 200 to 1000 kN
- e.g. item weights of approx. 0,01 g to 100 g
- Dual Component Injection Moulding
- ISO 9001:2015 ensuring quality, product safety and batch traceability
- All machines younger than 10 years
- Clean Room Manufacturing (Class 7 acc. to ISO 14644) on request
- For quoting we only need samples, rough outline or technical drawing
In order to maintain consistent high quality:
- care maintenance
- predictive maintenance
- fireproof and heated mould storage
All items are produced acc. to
- DIN EN ISO 9001, that means incoming goods inspection, continuous in-process control and sampling, final inspection and testing
- CAQ computer assisted quality control
- CPK value Process capability index
- CMK Machine Capability
- EMBP initial sample test reports
- Digital profile projectors
- All required quality documents are delivered with goods or – on request – kept in our premises
Continuous in-process controls monitor your items with most modern test technologies:
- digital 2D-Measuring projector with automated tests
- various modern computer aided measuring devices
- Tensile and compressive testing equipment
- Measuring pins and gauges
- Digital microscopy up to 72 times magnification
As required by ISO 9001, all measuring equipment is subject to periodical calibration
Servo-motor-driven pump system significantly reduces power consumption
The goal of every plastic processor competing in international markets is to achieve both energy efficiency and reliable processes. A medium-sized injection moulding company in the Münsterland region has successfully achieved both goals. The key to their success lies in the choice of drive system for their hydraulic injection moulding machines.
You can access the related article in Plastverarbeiter here.
We source our electricity completely from renewable energy sources – completely CO2 neutral! Through this electricity supply from 100% hydropower, we save around 270,000 kg of CO2 every year.
Almost all machines are now equipped with particularly energy-saving servo motors and specially insulated injection units. This enables us to save an average of around 100,000 kg of CO2 annually since 2015.
We no longer use synthetic hydraulic oil. All of our machines operate with a hydraulic oil based on domestic, renewable raw materials (sunflower oil), meaning no special waste is generated when cleaning and maintaining the systems.
In addition, this results in:
– Sustainable reduction in CO2 emissions
– Optimized energy efficiency
– Conservation of fossil resources
The lubricants we use are approved for use in medical technology and the food industry.
Our cooling water is completely free of chemicals – the systems are protected against corrosion and damage solely through special physical cleaning methods. We do not use any biocides or chemical inhibitors, so they cannot enter the groundwater. The waste heat generated by the machines is used to heat the production and storage halls as well as the adjacent offices.
Zero Granule Loss:
We participate in the initiative of the German Association of Plastics Converters: “Zero Granule Loss” and ensure that no granules are wasted or can enter the environment.
Production waste is collected separately by material type and forwarded for recycling. These materials are then processed further in the plastics industry. All packaging materials such as papers, cardboards, and films are separated by type and also recycled. The small amount of non-directly recyclable production waste is prepared for thermal utilization.